Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Introducing our new contributors

Gaining Depth in this Blog's Team

Courtesy of MS ClipArt
      I would like to take a few lines here to introduce our newest line up of blog contributors. I have invited each of them based on my experience with them and their  considerable observation and listening skills combined with their powerful ability to tell a story. My only requirement of them is that they keep their focus on "anything and perhaps everything Wrightsville Beach". Each has already been helping me behind the scenes getting this blog going with post ideas, facts and photos.

Our goal is to help build and maintain a high quality of life here in TOWB. That means helping property owners, residents, vacationers, visitors and last but not least our town government to understand and take their responsibility for the many aspects of life here at the beach.

"Communicate with an emotional component that will get your audience to think and act.."
Anonymous 

So here we go...

Ned Belmont - Has been a long term friend. He would describe himself as a very amateur photographer. He does not consider himself "artsie" just basic photos that have a story. He depends heavily on his phone camera and likes to terrorize his family and friends with his daily even hourly barrage of "insightful pic". He lives by the motto, "Pictures are worth a thousand words."

Mike Carpenter - I first met Mike after observing him in the neighborhood always working on odd projects. He is a very busy guy, the result of extensive honey-do and me-do-4-me lists. He is a Renaissance Man in so many ways, self made knowledgeable and wise beyond his years.What he doesn't understand he will work tirelessly to figure out.

Neal Briggi - Is a new found friend. I first came across him by way of his letters to the Lumina News. He defines himself as an advocate for quality of life here in Wrightsville. He has been an active citizen at TOWB meetings and is a strong advocate of open and responsible government.  He is a founding member of the Henderson Street League for the Environment & Responsible Government here in Wrightsville Beach..

Liz Daschell - I've known Liz for a very, very long time. She has a very keen view on style, food, shopping and especially adds the feminine perspective. Whatever you do, don't get between her and a sharks tooth laying in the sand  on the beach.

Noah Bridges - That's me...I am still learning who I am. I like to talk and write. I like to ask questions and listen for answers (especially answers to the question I asked). I like to use humor and analogy in making a point and I get especially frustrated when people don't take responsibility and accept the consequences for themselves.

"Writer's block......"
Copyright Ned Belmont
Please think about, act upon and enjoy our work. 



By All means please comment.


Thanks for reading.    Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts